LATEST HOTEL NEWS!

50 Cent and Jay-Z in Detroit Friday

50 talks on the encounter with Jay-Z ( doesn't really say much that doesn't sound some what confusing but we get the point he is coming to) he also says things have recently cooled off between him and Puff also. Check out video and convo message in detail.

“We got a chance to kick it for a minute. I know people were interested in what that conversation was like. But they can ask Jay-Z. I take people’s actions as if it’s genuinely how they feel. I can only use what I saw you do as if that’s what you meant. I can’t understand what your motivation was prior to that.”

“I had a conversation with Puffy the night before Jay. He gave me a whole new perspective on his actions. He’s like, ‘I understand the way you felt because of what I was doing at the time. But I wasn’t thinking what you was thinking I was. You done hit me nine times. I’m just in the fetal because I understand why you are attacking me. But if I can’t touch bases with you to tell you what I’m thinking or why I did it, then you can’t understand it.’ We created a little clarity out there.”

Posted by The Sneaker Hotel Monday, September 6, 2010

Subscribe here

CATEGORIES
POPULAR POST!
VIDEO OF THE WEEK

EVENTS